Policies & Procedures
Passport Bodyworks (Company) adheres to the policies, procedures, and guidelines herein to best serve our Customers. The following information and policies are subject to change. Policies in force will be those published on Passport Bodyworks' website at the time an order is placed.
- Customer Service is available Monday through Saturday 8 AM to 7 PM MST.
- Company is closed for major national holidays and from approximately December 24th through January 2nd.
- All photos, descriptions, and content presented by Passport Bodyworks on its website, social media, and in other printed and/or electronic media represent Company’s reasonable best effort to provide accurate descriptions of its products and services.
- Not all products and services may be available at all times.
- As merchandise is handmade there will be minor variations from product descriptions, as well as variations from batch to batch and order to order.
- The best way to receive prompt customer service is by email info@Passport Bodyworks.com, or by using the contact us form on this website. If you wish to speak with a company representative, please make your request by email or by using the contact us form on this website, and be sure to leave a your phone number. You will receive a call back usually within a couple of hours and not more than one business day.
- Orders for in stock merchandise normally ship the following business day.
- Should Customer order items which are out of stock, Company will contact Customer with an estimated time that the item will become available. Customer may then choose to receive items when they become available, choose in stock items instead of waiting, or cancel all or part of the order.
- All orders ship from the Company's warehouse in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- International shipments usually require import duty and/or brokerage fees. Unless otherwise noted, Customer is responsible for all such fees.
- Once merchandise is received by Carrier, Company has no control over the timeliness of deliveries and is not responsible for delays caused by Carrier.
- Passport Bodyworks offers shipping by USPS Priority Mail as an economy service; however, Customer should be aware that there is little ability to track Priority Mail shipments and delivery times are not guaranteed.
- If timely delivery is important Customer should select a service with guaranteed delivery times, such as FedEx or UPS.
- All products and packaging should be carefully inspected upon receipt.
- Any loss or damage MUST be brought to the Carrier's attention IMMEDIATELY to initiate a claim.
- In the event of loss or damage, Customer must immediately alert the Carrier and Passport Bodyworks.
- Company will ship a replacement or issue a refund to Customer for said loss or damage.
Return of Merchandise:
- This policy applies to retail customers only and only to sales made directly through Company's website or Company owned stores.
- This policy does NOT cover purchases made through third party businesses which deliver product directly to the Customer; however, drop shipped orders are covered by Passport Bodyworks' policies.
- Passport Bodyworks guarantees that Customer will be completely satisfied with all merchandise.
- Returns not following these guidelines may be rejected by Company and refunds refused.
- In the event that customer is not completely satisfied, merchandise may be returned by the following procedure:
- Customer MUST request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from Company within 15 Calendar Days of the Delivery Date.
- Company may not authorize returns after the 15 day period.
- Returns may not be accepted without a valid RMA.
- To get an RMA, please contact our offices by email or by using the contact us form on this website.
- Company will issue return instructions and provide a pre-paid return shipping label.
- Customer is responsible for the safe return of Merchandise to Company.
- Upon receipt of returned merchandise Customer shall be reimbursed the price paid for Merchandise including shipping and taxes.
- All returns must be confirmed in transit (post mark or BOL) within 15 business days of the issue date of the RMA.
2833 N El Passo Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80907